• Durable, lightweight composite polymer graphite
• Perforated for lighter, easier handling
• Counter-balanced spool for vibration-free runs
• Heavy-duty compression disc drag
• Palming rim for added drag pressure
• Durable, corrosion-resistant graphite composition
• “No Tools Needed” easy-change from right- to left-hand retrieve
• Easy-to-handle and built for bigger fish
• The beef and power to take on the biggest freshwater species and light saltwater species
• Diameter: 3.31"
• Width: 0.81"
• Capicity: WF-5-F 200yd 20lb backing, WF-8-F 125yd 20lb backing
Superlarge arbor for quick retrieval rates-up to 12% increase in line retrieve. Sealed drag-clutch bearing fully sealed inside drag mechanism. Nearly 3x stronger drag with zero start-up inertia. Narrow spool...
Liquid: Quality and Value Redefined The design of the liquid is based around the virtues of pressure cast aluminum molding. Structurally you can do things with casting that you...
A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is a hybrid. The case, CNC-machined here in the U.S....