Made for cold-weather running, cycling or Nordic skiing, low-profile, wind-blocking Wind Shields are built for ultimate dexterity and protection.
- Stretchy soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey fabric provides warmth, breathability and wicking on the inside of fingers, palm and wrist; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Microsuede is durable for grip and protection on palm, thumb, index and middle fingers
- Touch screen–compatible panels on thumb and index finger
- Elastic pull loops at wrist for ease of entry and exit
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in...
Warm, 100% recycled polyester fleece in a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair...