Whether you’re trekking through the city or warming up by the bonfire, this waterproof, insulated, mid shell stands up to wicked weather.
• PU coated Waterproof leather and Fabric upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• 200g lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you warm
• Faux fur collar
• EVA removable footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Waterproof seam sealed construction
• 5mm lug depth
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to...
Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, we partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives...
Here, there, and everywhere in-between: our slip-resistant Alpha Deck boots can handle just about anything you throw at ‘em. Built to be worn around the clock for any pursuit and...