Specialized Polarization: PolarizedPlus2 Technology wipes out 99.9% of glare, blocks 100% of harmful UV, and boosts color.
Specialized Lens Colors:
- Bright, Direct Sunlight
- Neutral Gray - The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- Full Sun to Overcast
- HCL Bronze - Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose - The highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- Low Light
- Maui HT - High Transmission, for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon and foggy days.
Specialized Lens Materials:
- Maui Evolution - The perfect lens for your active lifestyle, Maui Evolution fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate for an extremely lightweight, and scratch and impact-resistant lens with high-performance optics.
- Polycarbonate - When durability and protection against shattering are the priority, Polycarbonate will stand up to your most intense activities. This lens is scratch and impact-resistant, and injection molded for crisp optics. The lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- SuperThin Glass - When clarity is the priority, SuperThin Glass provides the best optics available and is durable and scratch-resistant. Our SuperThin Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort.